Childcare Subsidy Pilot Program
Foolish Operations; photo Chris Randle
The Childcare Subsidy Pilot Program (CSPP) is available to Professional and Emerging members. It provides financial support for the cost of childcare incurred while training, rehearsing and/or performing. Please see the CSPP program guidelines below and contact email@example.com with any questions.
Program Year: Apr 1–Mar 31
(until funds run out)
An applicant may be reimbursed the following amounts within the guidelines of the program:
- $7/hr childcare reimbursement (up to $100/month or until funds run out). For example, a receipt for 6 hours of childcare at $16/hr will result in a reimbursement of $42 (6 hrs X $7/hr).
- We can not take into consideration any tax paid.
- You will be asked to describe the training or performing that took place during the time that childcare was required.
- Subsidy is per household if both parents are CADA/West members.
Receipts are due on the 10th of the month at 5pm PST. Receipts may pre-date submission by two months (ie. May 10th deadline accepts receipts for March and April). Older receipts are not eligible.
CSPP Submission Requirements
CADA/West membership must be current.
Applications are only accepted via the online CSPP Submission Form. The form must be completed in full, with electronic copies of your childcare receipts attached.
The following is required on ALL receipts in order to receive reimbursement:
- your name
- date of childcare
- name of childcare provider
- cost of childcare
- a reminder to keep your original receipts!