TSP Online Submission Instructions
1) Before you begin, ensure that you have electronic copies (scanned originals, .pdfs, .jpgs, etc.) of all of your receipts, with your last name somewhere in the file name of the attachment. You can combine several receipts into one file.
2) Go to the online TSP Application Form and complete the member details section of the form. Select whether to pick up your cheque at The Dance Centre or have it mailed to you.
3) Proceed to the relevant training sections (drop-in classes, class cards, workshops etc). Attach your receipts in the spaces provided.
4) If a single attachment refers to receipts in more than one section, don’t worry, you only need to attach the file once to the form. We can separate the different receipts once we review your application.
5) You must make your calculations correctly (for example, number of drop-ins X $5 or 50% of the cost of a workshop).
6) At the bottom, total your calculations from all sections and state the Grand Total.
7) Click submit. You should receive a message stating that your form was submitted successfully.
CADA/West member Jay Hirabayashi; photo Yvonne Chew