insurance resources

‘Tis that time of year again…hopefully you’re having a great summer and are feeling rejuvenated as you prepare to head back into the fall.

As professional dance artists, we often work on contract. This means that we are likely responsible for our own insurance/benefits coverage. Are you covered?

CADA/West has 180 resource posts to help you in the full-time business of managing your arts career. These are broken down into several categories, including all things insurance. Consult these posts for info on:

Personal Workplace Insurance in AB & BC

EI for Self-Employed Artists & Cultural Workers

Extended Health Comparison—To buy or not to buy?

CDA’s National Health Insurance Program

Facility Rental FAQS

Events & Entertainment Insurance Brokers

and more.