TSP Online Submission Instructions
1) Before you begin, ensure that you have electronic copies (scanned originals, .pdfs, .jpgs, etc.) of all of your receipts. Our system is finnicky about the file names of your receipts, so make sure the file names are completely unique to our system – they can’t be a repeat from any previous attempt to use our online forms (not five minutes previously or five years previously). Please use your name, title, date and in the case of multiple receipts for the subsidy applications, use a numerical identifier too. For example:
- JWadsworth_TSP_April7_2020v1 and JWadsworth_TSP_April7_2020v2
2) Go to the online TSP Application Form and complete the member details section of the form. Select whether to pick up your cheque at The Dance Centre or have it mailed to you.
3) Proceed to the relevant training sections (drop-in classes, class cards, workshops etc). Attach your receipts in the spaces provided.
4) If a single attachment refers to receipts in more than one section, don’t worry, you only need to attach the file once to the form. We can separate the different receipts once we review your application.
5) You must make your calculations correctly (for example, number of drop-ins X $5 or 50% of the cost of a workshop).
6) At the bottom, total your calculations from all sections and state the Grand Total.
7) Click submit. You should receive a message stating that your form was submitted successfully.
Jay Hirabayashi; photo Yvonne Chew